Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A couple Cosmo Cricket Earth Love single page layouts.

I started a "hybrid" family and friends We R Memory Keepers Album that these particular layouts are going into.  Just wanted to share a couple of pages that I made last week.  I LOVE Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love line.  I bought a packet at Archivers and am SO glad that I did, the palette is beautiful.  I apologize for the picture quality or lack there of... my daylight hours are spent dancing to Super Tuper's tune so no time for layout photography, AND my camera's not back from being fixed so yeah using my Evo camera, you get the idea from they whack-a-do photo's though, right?  

This is one of my many soul sisters, who is a (happily) displaced; city, high heel wearing, diva-ish girl whom now lives a (I kid you not), cans her own vegetables, makes her own jam, ever heard of home made red pickles? me either but yeah...yum, back woods, country (although well decorated) bumpkin, kind of life.  She let me wear her hot pink mud boots out to see her beautiful horses in the...what's that word?..um pasture.  I was so happy to be there with her because as the tag envelope slot says...birds of a feather flock together.  And so we do even though she tried to get me to hold a live chicken...seriously.  Sadly I did not get a picture of either of us looking at the camera.  Yet I couldn't NOT put them in the book... that would be tragic!



This one is of the Hubster's family and is especially touching as we lost his beautiful Grandma "Lou" this past year.  What an inspiration their (Grandma Lou & Grandpa O) love story is...

This was the first time Super Tuper to the Rescue met his great grandparents.  We drove up north to the Duluth area where The Hubster's parents, grandparents, etc all reside.  Needless to say they just couldn't get enough of our little angel faced baby boy and super toddler in the making.


Check back tomorrow I'm going to try to post my first layout that includes some cuts from the Imagine!  Woot woot!

Peace and love,
~shelly 

1 comment:

  1. Great pages Shelly--I just absolutely LOVE the flower lace rosette--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete