Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome 2011

Hello my friends! 

The plan; to post some of my crafty creations very soon.  I finished up my Pumpkin Patch mini album and it turned out SO CUTE!  Then of course I had to make an equally adorable mini album for our Christmas pictures, this particular mini album isn't very mini at all.  I can't wait to show that as well...and a few other little projects I've been obsessing over.  Have any of you gotten into toilet paper roll mini albums?  They're addictive!  I've made THREE in the past couple of weeks.  Two of which I didn't take a single picture of, DOH!  They were gifts.  The third is also a gift to one of my scrapping buddies who's birthday was January 1st.  It is however still in my possession (until we crop this Friday) so I will try to remember to take some pictures before then...

Here's to a terrific 2011 to all of us!  Be sure to focus some energy on loving, creating, and laughing.

Peace and love to you all!
~shelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment